Check Utility Suit Jacket
This variant is currently sold out.
- As a nod to the recent return of the utility style, this jacket is perfect for any season
- Style it over our Organic Recycled Trim Tee, or button it down and wear like a shirt
- This jacket is both versatile and stylish
- Made in the UK
- Recycled packaging and tissue paper
- Labelling made from 100% GOTS organic certified cotton
FABRIC FOR FREEDOM is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- This handmade jacket is made from 71% cotton, 24% polyester and 5% elastane with fabric sourced from a local high-quality supplier
- Although not organic, the materials used to make this garment have been locally sourced, following all EU law requirements for labour standards
SIZE & FIT
- Wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle. Iron or steam on a low heat setting and avoid tumble drying to prevent damage to your garment
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: