Check Skinny Trouser
This variant is currently sold out.
- These skinny checked trousers with an ankle slit offer a contemporary take on a classic tailored look
- Perfect for dressing up with the matching Utility Jacket or dressing down with one of our Organic Cotton Patch jumpers, these trousers are a staple for your season less wardrobe
- Supplier - The Fanfare
- Made in the UK
- The packaging is made from recycled materials and tissue paper for low-impact delivery
- All labelling is made from 100% GOTS-certified organic cotton
FABRIC FOR FREEDOM is making efforts to promote sustainable fashion with eco-conscious practices. Designed for longevity - their ethos is to be responsible, honest and modern.
All their products are UK made in sustainable factories from the London area. Each of their suppliers are ethical and they can guarantee fair wages and good working conditions have been provided to make our garments.
They partner with incredible, purpose-led charities which operate globally to create respect, value and to improve quality of living.
- This handcrafted piece is made from 71% cotton, 24% polyester and 5% elastane
- Although not organic, the materials used to make this garment have been locally sourced, following all EU law requirements for labour standards
SIZE & FIT
- It comes in sizes 6, 8, 10, 12, 14
- Body measurements in cm
- Wash at 30 degrees on a delicate cycle. Iron or steam on a low heat setting and avoid tumble drying to prevent damage to your garment
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: