Bucket Hat: Wide Brim
This variant is currently sold out.
- Adjustable fit
- Sustainable fabric made with castor bean oil
- Wear whenever the sun is out with any outfit
- Machine washable - Wash at 40ºC or cold. Line dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
Asmuss is for women with a spirit of adventure and blends great design, technical fabrics & function so that the clothes can take you anywhere in the world. They developed their own fabrics to be able to achieve design, performance and versatility.
- 95% EVO® Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- EVO® is manufactured using castor bean oil. Castor beans are not a food crop and they grow easily. This means castor bean oil is a totally renewable resource that does not require large amounts of water and it does not take land away from food production. It also has many practical benefits
- Fabric made in Sweden
Water repellant finish applied so you keep dry no matter how big or small your adventure is.
Sustainable with the use of EVO® and Natrulon zips
Natural elasticity from the EVO® & for additional comfort elastane has been added.
EVO® has an inbuilt odour control
Provides thermal protection
SIZE & FIT
- One size. Garment measurements flat in cm
- Brim depth = 8cm
- Inner band circumference = 61cm (adjustable to make smaller)
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Asmuss aligns with the following:
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here