Bucket Hat: Wide BrimAsmuss Clothing (UK)
This variant is currently sold out.
- Adjustable fit
- Sustainable fabric made with castor bean oil
- Wear whenever the sun is out with any outfit
- Machine washable - Wash at 40ºC or cold. Line dry. Cool iron. Do not dry clean
- Designed & made in the UK in ethical factories
- Fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
Asmuss is for women with a spirit of adventure and blends great design, technical fabrics & function so that the clothes can take you anywhere in the world. They developed their own fabrics to be able to achieve design, performance and versatility.
- 95% EVO® Polyamide, 5% Elastane
- EVO® is manufactured using castor bean oil. Castor beans are not a food crop and they grow easily. This means castor bean oil is a totally renewable resource that does not require large amounts of water and it does not take land away from food production. It also has many practical benefits
- Fabric made in Sweden
Water repellant finish applied so you keep dry no matter how big or small your adventure is.
Sustainable with the use of EVO® and Natrulon zips
Natural elasticity from the EVO® & for additional comfort elastane has been added.
EVO® has an inbuilt odour control
Provides thermal protection
SIZE & FIT
- One size. Garment measurements flat in cm
- Brim depth = 8cm
- Inner band circumference = 61cm (adjustable to make smaller)
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 5-9 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Asmuss aligns with the following: