Black Silk BlouseOres
This variant is currently sold out.
- Matte and super soft finish
- Wide silhouette with slit at sides and half-length sleeves
- Made from a herringbone weave, sand washed silk fabric
- Sand washed fabric is very durable and soft without using excessive water or any chemical treatments
When it comes to conscious and sustainable decision making, ORES do it best – their name literally means ‘One – Responsible – Ethical – Society’. So, if you’re someone with a similar ethos for fashion, looking for cool, clean and effortless design aesthetics, and garments that are made from natural and sustainable materials in low impact ways, ORES is the answer to your slow fashion, eco conscious dreams. The brand’s wool is also traceable to farms with good animal rights policies, (side note: baby alpaca wool doesn’t necessarily come from a young animal – it refers to the grading of how fine the fibres are). Not only have you found an amazing ethical clothing brand here, you’ve stumbled upon an animal rights titbit too - what more could we hope for?
- Composition: 100% sand washed silk
- Color: Black
- Wash by hand in cold water, use mild soap
SIZE & FIT
- Model is 172 cm tall, wearing a size Small
- Model size: Bust 84 cm, waist 61 cm, hip 91 cm
- Garment measurements in Small: Waist relaxed 72 cm, inseam length 9.5 cm
- Garment measurements in Medium: Waist relaxed 80 cm, inseam length 10.5 cm
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy. We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
Please note that this brand ships from the EU. If you're ordering to the UK or other countries outside the EU the delivery might be subject to custom procedures, duties and/or customs fees.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Ores aligns with the following: