Black + Charcoal grey split organic cotton t-shirt
This variant is currently sold out.
A creative take on your staple striped t-shirt, with an oversized ribbed crew neck asymmetry and boxy streetwear fit.
- Super-soft organic cotton sourced from Turkey is GOTS certified and made into a heavy 200gms striped jersey fabric in Portugal.
- T-shirts are pre-washed and pre-shrunk without any harmful chemicals.
- Swing tag is unbleached and made out of recycled FSC approved paper fibre.
- T-shirt is made in Portugal with guaranteed use of ethical standards.
- Delivery bag is 100% biodegradable. Please dispose in a compost or green waste bin and not recycled bin.
- Garment bag is recyclable plastic so please recycle this part.
Óisín is a young + independent brand, focused on bringing creative and contemporary designs to menswear. Balancing this design ethos with an ethical + sustainable one, Óisín promises to deliver you an original product.
Óisín is an Irish-gaelic name, pronounced Ush-een, and was chosen since the intention of the brand is to directly reflect the values and beliefs of the founder, Óisín.
SIZE & FIT
MODEL IS 5'11 WITH 40" CHEST AND WEARS M
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Oisen are a part of this initiative. SixtyNinety aligns with the following: