Unisex Organic Cotton Brown Biton TrainerUmoja Shoes
This variant is currently sold out.
- Robust organic cotton fabric
- Colour: natural brown, yellow and black dye
- inner lining in organic cotton, metal carnations and outsole in cork and rubber
- The beauty of the pattern and symbols realized entirely by hand
- Using Bogolan, which is a traditional technique of vegetal painting and dyeing from West Africa
- The colors and patterns loaded with messages offer a narrative of real and mythical events
- The brand associates this shoe with brown cork
- Avoid washing in a washing machine! Maintains as a classic canvas shoe with a soft cleaning (cloth and warm water)
- This normal size model. If you are between two sizes, prefer the smallest
These shoes were made for walking Africa (and with thanks to two friends with a dream to create a world with more transparency and solidarity), that’s just what they’ll do. French, ethical shoe brand, Umòja - which means ‘unity’ in the Swahili language - is an eco friendly and sustainable footwear brand that combines tradition, modernity, and innovation through African textile craftsmanship (whilst also respecting the environment no less!). Excluding any and all nasty chemicals and animal leather, the brand instead chooses to use sustainable fabrics like organic cotton, tree bark textile, cork and mineral and vegetable paint.
FIT & SIZE
|Dimensions||20 × 15 × 13 cm|
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
Returns are accepted 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
Please note that this brand ships from the EU. If you're ordering to the UK or other countries outside the EU the delivery might be subject to custom procedures, duties and/or customs fees.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Umoja Shoes aligns with the following: