Asymmetric Pleated Dress in Black
This variant is currently sold out.
- The dress is made from a a blend of Tencel and recycled polyester which feels beautifully silky as well as being kind to the environment
- Midi length with asymmetric hem to suit any situation
- Single open side pocket for a key or lipstick
- The fabric has many benefits which include strength, sheen, drape, breathability, thermal regulation and odour control
- Designed and made in the UK, fabric made in Portugal
- All garments are made in ethical factories & our fabrics come from some of the best & most innovative fabric mills in Europe
SIZE & FIT
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please halve it to compare to the garment measurements above. Please note this style does have very slim arms, this is on purpose to ensure it sits and drapes correctly when worn. Model is 6.0 ft (183cm) tall and wears size L.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Asmuss aligns with the following: