ANNNA Organic Cotton T-shirt BlackMasa Organic
This variant is currently sold out.
- Earth positive organic cotton T-shirt in black
- Made in a factory that’s a member of the Fair Wear Foundation
- Decorated with the ANNNA’s signature lyrics tag “Pay Bills/Climb Hills” (made from organic cotton)
- Carefully embroidered ANNNA logo on the front (-this one will never wear off)
- GOTS certified
ANNNA is a Latvian/Dutch producer and singer from Amsterdam. Sustainability, burnouts and equality are some of the topics that she covers in her music. She is a sustainable fashion geek and her merchandise is no exception. Everything in her shop is made consciously so that you could support the artist in a way that's fair to the world and the people involved.
- Made from organic cotton
- CO2 Climate Neutral - manufactured solely using renewable green energy from wind and solar power
- Worldwide shipping available
- Will be delivered to you within 1-3 weeks