Anita Backpack - NaturalINNÉ Studios
This variant is currently sold out.
- Handwoven abaca with cotton lining and inner pocket with zipper
- Knot button-and-loop closure
- Features two shoulder straps
- Inner lining with an inner zip pocket
- Individually handmade
Manila-based, ethical fashion line INNÉ, was born from a desire to bring back the slow fashion concept and carefully handcrafted pieces by local artisans using raw, natural and sustainable materials like abaca (which is native to the Philippines) and traditional techniques. The sustainable fashion brand partners with small families and communities to keep the quality and art of Filipino craftsmanship alive, through their creation of exquisite, ethical handbags.
This piece uses handwoven abaca, the strongest of all natural fibers. As a sustainable fiber native to the Philippines, abaca is highly durable, flexible, and resistant to salt water damage.
SIZE & FIT
- 13" (Approx. 33 cm) Opening Width, 16" (Approx. 40 cm) Widest Width, 13" (Approx. 33 cm) Height, 4" (Approx. 10 cm) Depth, 29"(Approx. 73 cm) Strap Length