Anita Backpack - CamelINNÉ Studios
This variant is currently sold out.
- Handwoven abaca with cotton lining and inner pocket with zipper
- Knot button-and-loop closure
- Features two shoulder straps
- Inner lining with an inner zip pocket
- Individually handmade
INNÉ is about keeping age-old traditions relevant, breathing new life into them, and recreating them into modern-day essentials. The brand was born out of a desire to bring back the appreciation for slowly and carefully handcrafted pieces by local artisans using raw, natural materials and traditional techniques.
INNÉ aims to support ethical practices and provide livelihood opportunities by partnering with small families and communities, and ultimately, keeping the quality and art of Filipino craftsmanship alive.
This piece uses handwoven abaca, the strongest of all natural fibers. As a sustainable fiber native to the Philippines, abaca is highly durable, flexible, and resistant to salt water damage.
SIZE & FIT
- 13" (Approx. 33 cm) Opening Width, 16" (Approx. 40 cm) Widest Width, 13" (Approx. 33 cm) Height, 4" (Approx. 10 cm) Depth, 29"(Approx. 73 cm) Strap Length