Amber Rose 4-in-1 Conditioner 165ml
NOURISH – STYLE – REVIVE
WITH CERTIFIED ORGANIC ROSEHIP, ARGAN, COCONUT OIL AND ESSENTIAL OILS OF ROSE, PATCHOULI, NEROLI, CHAMOMILE AND YLANG YLANG
Harnessing the restorative and structuring properties of oats, infused with our signature blend of hair oils to protect and create manageable, soft hair without any build-up.- Infuses the hair with deep moisture in a way that is designed to be layered.
- Restores and protects the hair, adding buoyancy and increased ability to smooth the hair.
- Moisture infusion enhances hair colour and creates shine & lustre.
- Topical application will soothe and calm an irritated scalp.
- Reduces frizz and fly-away hair, whilst restoring long lasting moisture to the entire hair shaft.
- 92% Certified Organic Ingredients.
- Suitable for all hair types.
Tabitha James Kraan High Performance Hair Organics is a revolutionary new range, completely free from harmful chemicals, developed by Organic hair guru Tabitha James-Kraan who has an internationally renowned hair salon in the Cotswolds, which has recently won the Marie Claire best salon 2019 award.
It has been a vision of Tabitha’s for a decade to create her own collection of Organic products, and for the last three years, the dream has gradually taken on reality as she’s worked with her lab, pushing the boundaries of hair alchemy, to create a range of products that meets her exacting standards.
Nurture by Nature
The result is a range of the purest, cleanest, most Organic hair products possible that work in harmony with the hair and the scalp. Hair that is treated to the Tabitha James Kraan formula has natural shine and lustre, vibrant colour, smells amazing, blow dries effectively, and stays looking good for days.
The range is already being recognised by the industry, having won multiple awards, including International Beauty Awards, Janey Lee Grace Platinum awards, Beauty Shortlist awards, Green Parent Beauty Awards, Eluxe Magazine awards, and many more.
aqua (water), avena sativa (oat) kernel extract*, argania spinosa (argan) kernel oil*, rosa canina (rosehip) oil*, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil*, cetrimonium chloride (vegetable), glyceryl stearate (from glycine max), propanediol (from zea mays), salix alba (white willow), citric acid, pelargonium graveolens (geranium) oil*, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil*, rosa damascena (rose otto) flower oil*, anthemis nobilis (chamomile) flower oil*, pogostemon cablin (patchouli) leaf oil*, cedrus atlantica (cedarwood) oil*, citrus aurantium amara (neroli) flower oil*, cananga odorata (ylang ylang) flower oil*, hippophae rhamnoides (sea buckthorn) seed oil*, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil*. (citral, geraniol, farnesol, citronellol, limonene, linalool, benzyl alcohol, benzyl salicylate, benzyl benzoate – naturally occurring components of essential oils)
* denotes certified organic ingredient
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE- As a traditional conditioner. Apply to wet hair & comb through. Leave 2-10 minutes then rinse.
- Use as a leave-in conditioner. Apply 1 pump to the mid-lengths and ends of wet or dry hair.
- Use as a scalp moisturiser for a dry/flaky scalp. Apply topically where needed.
- Use as a high performance styling tool to smooth, texturise, volumise and enhance curls. Apply a minimum of 3 pumps to wet hair and style accordingly. Build multiple layers to plump the hair. Be brave! For bigger hair apply multiple layers.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Tabitha James Kraan aligns with the following: