Ali Bey - Plain Babouche Shoes in BlackKmana
This variant is currently sold out.
- Kmana babouches are designed to be both a chic finishing touch and a stand-alone statement.
- Hand-made using the finest vegetable tanned leather sourced form one of the oldest tanneries in Indonesia.
- These contemporary pointed slippers will make you feel like you are walking on the clouds.
- Perfect to team with a simple tee and jeans for a day look or dress them up with an evening outfit.
THE BRANDFamily-run design studio producing time-less and gender-neutral vegetable tanned leather travel bags and accessories ethically sourced and handcrafted in Bali and Java by a network of small leather artisan workshops and women weavers. The brand is part of the Slow Fashion and Fashion Revolution movements and believe in a fashion industry that values people, the environment, creativity and profit in equal measure.
MATERIAL- Vegetable-tanned full-grain cow leather
SIZE & FIT
- Available in sizes (EUR sizes): 36-37-38-39-40-41
SHIPPING AND RETURNS
Made to order and it takes 2-4 days for the garment to be produced.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. KMANA aligns with the following: