Savu Leggings Black and WhiteWeAreNativ (UK)
This variant is currently sold out.
- Aesthetically intelligent, eye popping and brimming with versatility, Savu is a slice of classic WeAreNativ artistry.
- These leggings were created for Earth Beings who wish to proudly wear their Warrior Stripes in the form of fluid sweeping lines and futuristic asymmetrical shapes.
- POWER also has perfect muscular compression aimed at decreasing the production of lactic acid which boosts faster energy recovery.
- This really is the queen of high performance activewear fabrics - it is soft but sturdy, snug but stretchy, allowing you to bend, dance, run and sweat to your heart's content.
WeAreNativ (WAN) team believes that "Sustainable is sexy and eco-conscious is cool". This brand is sustainable, ethical and conscious. WeAreNativ pieces are designed for the nomadic and mindful, yet wild and free female. Drawing rich influence from futurism, music and street culture, WAN designs fashion-forward swimwear with an eco-conscience. All the pieces are made from using ECONYL fibre which is 100% regenerated nylon from pre and post-consumer waste.
- This sustainable piece has been ethically made using Vita Power fabric from Econyl yarn which is regenerated from pre and post-consumer waste.
- Fabric Content: Made of 78% Nylon 22% Spandex
- Designed in London, UK / Made ethically in Indonesia
SIZE & FIT
- Model Carole is a size UK 8 and wears a size small Savu Leggings Black and White.
- As with all of your gorgeous delicates, the shape and fit of these leggings are best preserved if lovingly hand washed in cool water and hung out to dry in the shade.
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. WeAreNativ aligns with the following: