Sophia Prasiolte Ring In GoldAmadeus (UK)
This variant is currently sold out.
- The Gemstone is hand sourced from legislated and fair-trade mines that provide accurate tallying of toxic mining waste and that replenish mine sites
- Light bounces through the facets and natural inner texture of this taper shaped Prasiolte gemstone
-The special green colour of Prasiolite is a symbol of love. It has a meaning and properties of healing and balancing your mind.
- Handmade in the United Kingdom
- Please note that as each product is made by hand, there may be slight natural variations in the length or tone of pieces
- Item packaged in a gift box made with recycled materials
- Material is recycled and purified Fair Trade 14 Carat gold vermeil – sterling silver heavily electroplated with several layers of 14 Carat gold
SIZE & FIT
- Width 10 mm
- Weight: 2.65 g
- UK 3 days
- EU 5 days
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Amadeus aligns with the following: