Upcycled Heart Of Borneo Jacket in White and OrangeSIZ
This variant is currently sold out.
- Tow toned puff jacked with a high collar and a metal zipper down the front, elastic in the hem of sleeves and along the waist.
SIZ is a young brand founded by sisters Raquel and Sophia based in Portugal, in a beautiful atelier in Sesimbra, near the beach and the mountain. All patterns are made by the brand and transformed into the final fabric and final product.
SIZ is distinguished by allying Clean and Crafty, in an urban, casual and dynamic result, and explore fabrics and techniques in the name of creative and aesthetic freedom. SIZ collaborates with local workers.
- Outer shell is made of 100% Cotton, Deadstock
- Filling is made of 100% polyester, Deadstock
- Lining is made of 100% TENCEL™
- Sustainable zipper
- Ethically Produced
SIZE & FIT
- Model height is 172cm and wears a size S/M
- Machine wash up to 30ºC/86ºF gentle cycle
- Do not bleach
- Iron up to 150ºC/300ºF
- Do not tumble dry
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
Returns are accepted 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SIZ aligns with the following: