Cotton Grey Jacket in Denim (Made-to-order)SIZ
This variant is currently sold out.
- Dark denim jacket with a classic collar and long sleeves
- Featuring front patch pockets with flaps, welt pockets and wooden button fastening on the front
- Made in Portugal
- Made-to-order, takes up to 7 days to be made with love and shipped
SIZ is a young brand founded by sisters Raquel and Sophia based in Portugal, in a beautiful atelier in Sesimbra, near the beach and the mountain. All patterns are made by the brand and transformed into the final fabric and final product.
SIZ is distinguished by allying Clean and Crafty, in an urban, casual and dynamic result, and explore fabrics and techniques in the name of creative and aesthetic freedom. SIZ collaborates with local workers.
- Denim ( 100% cotton made from dead-stock fabric)
- Made with off-cuts
- Ethically Produced
SIZE & FIT
- Hand wash up to 30ºC/86ºF, Wash separately
- Do not bleach
- Iron up to 150ºC/300ºF
- Iron inside-out
- Do not dry clean
- Do not tumble dry
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 1-2 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
Returns are accepted 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. SIZ aligns with the following: