- Wide leg shorts designed to get you striding through adventures while looking great. The invisible zipped pocket means you can carry your small essentials with you discretely which is important when travelling.
The elasticated waistband means they are comfortable but stylish.
- These shorts are made with an ultra-light, super stretch and extremely reathable fabric. It's also quick-drying, non-iron and offers natural thermal and built-in anti-odour properties. The fabric is sustainable as it is made with castor bean oil. Designed and made in the UK.
- High waisted with invisible zipped pocket and elasticated waistband
- Water resistant and Fast Drying
- 95% EVO® Polyamide 5% Elastane fabric made in Sweden using castor bean oil
- YKK Natrulon zips (recycled materials)
Asmuss is for women with a spirit of adventure and blends great design, technical fabrics & function so that the clothes can take you anywhere in the world. They developed their own fabrics to be able to achieve design, performance and versatility.
These trousers are made from EVO®
- a polyamide fibre that is made from castor bean oil. Castor beans are not a food crop and they grow easily. This means castor bean oil is a totally renewable resource that does not require large amounts of water and it does not take land away from food production. It also has many practical benefits.
Water repellant finish applied so you keep dry no matter how big or small your adventure is
Sustainable with the use of EVO® and Natrulon zips
Natural elasticity from the EVO® & for additional comfort elastane has been added
EVO® has an inbuilt odour control
Provides thermal protection
SIZE & FIT
Garment measurements are taken flat in cm
When measuring your bust, waist or hip circumference please half it to compare to the garment measurements above.
Model is 6.0 (183cm) tall and wears size M
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Asmuss aligns with the following: