- Ekaterina dress is a short dress with broad elongated stripes which create big bows
- It is an airy girly dress with many ruffles on the top and a straight plain bottom
- It is a fitted dress best worn with Byzantia mules and can be paired also with Antonina trousers
- Patterns designed by Ergon Mykonos' team
- Made in Greece
Ergon Mykonos is a Greece based label which reflects the Greek spirit in each one of their designs.
Their collection is born from the union of several expressions of art: architecture, product design, fashion design and installation design.
- 100% Cotton, woven on electrical loom
Respecting our planet and responding to the shifting needs of fashion, the brand has adopted a made-to-order production cycle and they produce on demand your orders.
SIZE & FIT
- One size
SHIPPING & RETURNS
Please allow 3-5 days for dispatch. For shipping times please check out our Shipping Policy.
We accept returns 14 days after an item has been delivered. For our Returns Policy please click here.
In partnership with the Conscious Fashion Campaign Aequem is aligning with the UN Sustainable Development Goals. All the labels showcased on Aequem are a part of this initiative. Ergon Mykonos aligns with the following: